Welcome to Follow the blog

torsdag 22 oktober 2015

Framecard at TTCRD

Hi friends
I have Done a framecard to the TTCRD and you can look how I did that in 
The upcoming issue of TTCRD ..end of The Month...
Here In the blog I just show you the colouring  and the finish.....SO tdo you want to look how I did this, you more than Welcome to Visit the Magazine :)) 

WELCOME to the TTCRD Magazine in the end of the month!
You will found the supplylist for this card
and I promise you that you would found many great stuff!!

 Please click HERE for Subscription/Renewals,


And of course you can Jump in at TTCRD and look at the others DT-members Amazing Creations this week! Join the ATG challenge with us!

 Click here for visit
TTCRD






Hugs to you all!

Cicci Vid Pennan


I Playing in this Challenge




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar